WELL.....it seems like i officially have some 'haters'. I've been getting a few e-mails lately about how i need to update my blog more often and if i don't people will stop following me, they'll 'report me' (what?), or they'll stop reading my blog.

I'm SO Sorry if i have been busy busy busy for the past week and i didn't have time to write on my blog, but those e-mail just really made me mad! People don't come to my blog because i 'post often' (or i hope you guys don't..), and i don't even understand how i can be reported for not updating my blog. I'm not going to point out names, but you people who are whining at me can drop it - I DON'T CARE IF YOU STOP READING MY BLOG! I'm not even sure if i want those kinds of people on my blog in the first place.
I'm not blogging to become popular or to make people happy, I'm blogging to express myself. And i have a strong feeling im going to be getting even more hate mail just because people want to see my blow up again....UGH RAWR BACK OFF MY SHIT
(rage mode - OFF)
I have some really exciting news to share with you guys!
I was watching Fashion Police yesterday (i don't normally....it just happened to be on!) and something really weird happened. It was a special on the Met Gala -old episode, i know- and if you ever watch fashion police, you'll know the format of the show. They show a picture of a person and what they re wearing - and either complement it, or bluntly hate on it over and over again. Heres what went down: each time they showed the picture of someone wearing something, i automatically knew who the outfit was by. IT WAS CRAZY!

This may not be so cool to a normal person, but it just really made me happy that i was already becoming so knowledgeable in fashion. I started this blog to express myself, yes, but i also started it to learn more about my own personal style and more about Fashion in general.
I feel like I'm achieving my goals! :-) And now for a little song that i like (seeeee.....my post title wasn't totally random). I like the song, but what really makes it attractive -or me at least- is Nicki's part. THAT SHITS HOT!
xo Mordrian

I'm SO Sorry if i have been busy busy busy for the past week and i didn't have time to write on my blog, but those e-mail just really made me mad! People don't come to my blog because i 'post often' (or i hope you guys don't..), and i don't even understand how i can be reported for not updating my blog. I'm not going to point out names, but you people who are whining at me can drop it - I DON'T CARE IF YOU STOP READING MY BLOG! I'm not even sure if i want those kinds of people on my blog in the first place.
I'm not blogging to become popular or to make people happy, I'm blogging to express myself. And i have a strong feeling im going to be getting even more hate mail just because people want to see my blow up again....UGH RAWR BACK OFF MY SHIT
(rage mode - OFF)
I have some really exciting news to share with you guys!
I was watching Fashion Police yesterday (i don't normally....it just happened to be on!) and something really weird happened. It was a special on the Met Gala -old episode, i know- and if you ever watch fashion police, you'll know the format of the show. They show a picture of a person and what they re wearing - and either complement it, or bluntly hate on it over and over again. Heres what went down: each time they showed the picture of someone wearing something, i automatically knew who the outfit was by. IT WAS CRAZY!

This may not be so cool to a normal person, but it just really made me happy that i was already becoming so knowledgeable in fashion. I started this blog to express myself, yes, but i also started it to learn more about my own personal style and more about Fashion in general.
I feel like I'm achieving my goals! :-) And now for a little song that i like (seeeee.....my post title wasn't totally random). I like the song, but what really makes it attractive -or me at least- is Nicki's part. THAT SHITS HOT!
xo Mordrian





I can't believe people harassed you for not posting frequently! I think you deserve a break and I like what you just posted!
ReplyDeletewww.bravoerunway.com
OMG...that's ridiculous! It's great that you still got that positive attitude! What's kinda funny is I feel you on your new-found fashion knowledge. I feel the same way because before I started blogging (2 months ago) I knew nothing about fashion--high or low, vintage or new. Cheers! Shannon
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonbfly.blogspot.com/
I freakin love ou so much it isn't even funny :P Re: Haterz SHOVE OFF. Leave him alone or I will hunt you down and whack you with my sparkly Converse.
ReplyDeleteRe: Met Gala: Don't you love when that happens? Sole reason i watch award shows. I sit here and pop out every two mnutes: Thats Chanel, McQueen,BETSEY JOHNSON!! :P
Anywho, your awesome, and quite frankly, I haven't found another guy blogger who's blog I enjoy as much as I do yours..Whew, long comment. Sorry, I'll shut up now.
Ciao!
Justina
www.abentpieceofwire.blogspot.com
FU HATERS!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, no one has ever told me to blog more or they'll stop reading! I would be pretty offended if they did! Blogging isn't a job (for most), it's a hobby we fit round all the other parts of our lives!
ReplyDeletesince when did there become a blogger police? keep up the great work - you're doing a great job with your blog :)
ReplyDeleteKristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/
it´s insane that you´ve received those kind of e-mails.. people can get crazy sometimes.. Dont worry about that and bog anytime you want about you want! We are our own bosses! hahah
ReplyDeletexx
Ceci
You know, I only post when I feel like it, so whatever. People who really do follow your blog will notice when you update.
ReplyDeleteIt's just what scared me so much about blogging that I didn't really post on my blog before and hid pictures of outfits: getting insulted or harrassed.
ReplyDeleteLuckily for you, they can report you but the report won't be taken into account, since your blog respect Blogger's rules or whatever.
Weirdly in comparison with you and the other bloggers commenting here, I actually had knowledge before having the guts of blogging... I mean, I didn't really blog as a way to learn more but more to keep a diary of outfits, which didn't worked out but will.
Also I'm shy, that's maybe why.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHa. Thats really cool, because I've noticed that as well, Um not with you, with me.Like when I see a photo in a magazine or on TV, I know which show its from and who its by! And that is stupid about people wanting to report you for not posting in a while, I say BLOG FOR YOURSELF AND NO ONE ELSE!
ReplyDeleteCiao, Bee xo
(I removed my other comment cos my spelling was terrible)
I have a T-shirt that says, "Haters Make Me Famous." You know you have hit the big leagues when you get some haters. Congrats.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
It's crazy that people go that far in sending those types of emails.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, great blog! I'm now following.
x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/