After looking at some of my fellow blogger's blogs, i noticed that they've been making mood boards. Mood Boards are basically a plethora of images that represent one's mood. This sounds like a lot of fun, and it reminds me of the time when i used to write down my feelings to get them out. Considering I'm a 14 year old boy, I'm probably going to have a different mood board every hour. But I'm going to try to limit myself to only 1 mood board per month.
This month: Very Disappointed......






Ugh, so hard being a teenager!
This month: Very Disappointed......






Ugh, so hard being a teenager!





This is actually a pretty great selection of photos, well done!
ReplyDeleteHayfa
http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
wow!amazing photos,inspiring :DD
ReplyDeletekisses
caramellitsa
http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com
What beautiful pictures! Love the last one so, so much! Thanks for the lovely comments future Tav(he)! Love zoey @ makeshiftmodel x
ReplyDeleteHahahaha Tav(he)! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the last picture!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I know, being a teen is TOUGH! I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/
xx. VLM.
being there... it is hard but it's normal! Loved the photos!
ReplyDeleteKisseeees to you,
Cris.