. Mordrian: wedding royal
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30.4.11

wedding royal

This Royal Wedding has been on the minds of many many people for the past few weeks. I for one was pleasantly surprised when i heard that our little Prince William was going to marry, but i had no idea who Kate Middleton was. After a bit of research (and a ton of Camembert), i realized what a beautiful young lady she is. I am extremely happy for William and Kate and i wish them a long happy life, but now lets get on to the exciting shit: the wedding.

For me, the wedding aired on April 29 at 4:30 a.m. I usually get up to go to school at 6:30, so i knew this would be a little challenge for me. I set my alarm at 4:00, and once 4:00 came, i was ecstatic. I ran to the TV, turned it on, and lo and behold, The Royal Wedding. Everything was going great, till i yawned. I yawned, put my head down on a pillow, and proceeded to sleep till 7:30 (the time i leave my house to go to school). I woke up, and instantly hated myself. I missed all the wedding and they were now on the balcony, waving. I almost started to tear up when i then looked at my clock. My hatred toward myself doubled. 7:45 a.m. I got ready in a matter of minutes and i was out the door.

The school day was a drag. But right when i came home i checked the TV guide to see what time it would be replayed, April 29, 7:00 p.m. :( So here i am....waiting. I wanted to know a little information before i saw the wedding, so i went right on to my favorite search engine, and proceeded to search away. Now, for some pictures:



The two were taken from their wedding in a gold plated, horse drawn carriage

Kate-middleton-royal-wedding-prince-william-dress-590jn042911_large
Kate Middleton's wedding dress by Sara Burton.
This dress has an amazing long train, and i love the deep lace V-neck


Prince Harry, alongside Pippa Middleton (only sister of Kate Middleton). Do i see a little.....romance?


The four flower girls and two page boys. All the kids were < 10, and i really love the little boys outfits. They wore these to resemble Prince William and Harry's clothes.

Congratulations Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine Middleton, and a big Congrats to all of England!

No comments:

Post a Comment