1. Garden
This spring, a big trend Ive been seeing are floral prints, everywhere. Ladys: this should be a piece of cake for you! Floral tops, floral leggings, floral pants, floral shoes! (just please please, only one floral per outfit)

All from the 2011 SS runway
Men: step out of your "men don't wear flowers" box, and throw away your short sleeve Hawaiian flower/tiki/half naked hula girls shirt. I've seen a few great floral tops, shorts, and even floral socks. Just think outside the box.


D&G SS 2011 men collection
2. Lace
OK, i know lace isn't new or anything, but, like history, trends repeat themselves. The color of lace really matters in the spring, so i would suggest wearing light/nude tones: beige, camel, white, blush. But make sure to use great caution with black lace (not saying its not pretty, but it usually doesn't really tie in with spring, its more wintry). Here are some of the right ways to wear lace.

Gorgeous!
3. Stripes
Stripes are, really, a trend in every season. We always see stripes, and i see absolutely nothing wrong with that! Women: Walk into any store and you'll find some. I really like the blue and white combination, and of course the black and white is always chic.

Blue and white :)
Men: I would stay close to the same combos as the gals, men. I like short sleeved stripes, but long sleeve is my favorite! I know for a fact that both Gap and H&M have them. And i know this goes without saying, but please stay away from stripes on stripes.

HM short sleeve - black and white
4. Preppy
Think private high school....in England. It really isn't that hard to style something "preppy". I feel like spring is the perfect time for preppy, the soft colors....ahhh i love it!

Those shorts and sunglasses! Love.....
Remember last year when those boat shoes were really big? Everyone had them? I found this new updated version of them. I really like them.

D&G men's shoes
5. Wild Prints
Just imagine: South African Safari! Zebra, Cheetah, Leopard, Peacock, Giraffe ( hehe i love Giraffe prints)

H&m cheetah top
Does anyone remember the cheetah girls?......cause i sure do

Acne Snakeskin Desert Boots <3
Hope everyone has a stylish Spring!
This spring, a big trend Ive been seeing are floral prints, everywhere. Ladys: this should be a piece of cake for you! Floral tops, floral leggings, floral pants, floral shoes! (just please please, only one floral per outfit)

All from the 2011 SS runway
Men: step out of your "men don't wear flowers" box, and throw away your short sleeve Hawaiian flower/tiki/half naked hula girls shirt. I've seen a few great floral tops, shorts, and even floral socks. Just think outside the box.


D&G SS 2011 men collection
2. Lace
OK, i know lace isn't new or anything, but, like history, trends repeat themselves. The color of lace really matters in the spring, so i would suggest wearing light/nude tones: beige, camel, white, blush. But make sure to use great caution with black lace (not saying its not pretty, but it usually doesn't really tie in with spring, its more wintry). Here are some of the right ways to wear lace.

Gorgeous!
3. Stripes
Stripes are, really, a trend in every season. We always see stripes, and i see absolutely nothing wrong with that! Women: Walk into any store and you'll find some. I really like the blue and white combination, and of course the black and white is always chic.

Blue and white :)
Men: I would stay close to the same combos as the gals, men. I like short sleeved stripes, but long sleeve is my favorite! I know for a fact that both Gap and H&M have them. And i know this goes without saying, but please stay away from stripes on stripes.

HM short sleeve - black and white
4. Preppy
Think private high school....in England. It really isn't that hard to style something "preppy". I feel like spring is the perfect time for preppy, the soft colors....ahhh i love it!

Those shorts and sunglasses! Love.....
Remember last year when those boat shoes were really big? Everyone had them? I found this new updated version of them. I really like them.

D&G men's shoes
5. Wild Prints
Just imagine: South African Safari! Zebra, Cheetah, Leopard, Peacock, Giraffe ( hehe i love Giraffe prints)

H&m cheetah top
Does anyone remember the cheetah girls?......cause i sure do

Acne Snakeskin Desert Boots <3
Hope everyone has a stylish Spring!





What is this dress Olivia Palermo is wearing? It is STUNNING!
ReplyDelete- WMS.
http://wardrobeofamillionairestudent.blogspot.com