I know I've been skipping around lately, but i couldn't keep away from writing a post on this collection. 2012 - oh no....the world is ending. Lets just act like this Mayan 2012 thing isn't a huge lie, just for the sake of fashion. In my opinion, if designers knew that this Spring 2012 collection could very well be one of their lasts, i think they may try a bit harder to impress.
So far, from what I've seen, 2012 is going to be a VERY good year in fashion. BoO (i didn't want to call it B.O.) is torturing me...i know it. This collection is so elegant and simple, its interesting how captivating these pieces are. I've looked at these clothes many, many -many- times; but i still cant figure out what makes them so appealing to my corneas.
So far, from what I've seen, 2012 is going to be a VERY good year in fashion. BoO (i didn't want to call it B.O.) is torturing me...i know it. This collection is so elegant and simple, its interesting how captivating these pieces are. I've looked at these clothes many, many -many- times; but i still cant figure out what makes them so appealing to my corneas.
(Is it me of did some of these models have a tad bit too much bronzer applied?)
Favorite Pieces:
- Sunglasses (1st Picture) - I haven't really seen that frame shape in a while, and I'm definitely ready for it to make a come back.
- Double Breasted Suit (Pictures 4, 5, 6, and 7) - Not only do i love the shape and fit of these suits, but i also REALLY like the colors BoO is offering them in.
- Rain Jrench (Picture 8) - Its not really as short as a rain jacket, or as long as a trench coat, so we're going to call it a Jrench (or Tacket, whichever floats YOUR boat). Also, the bright yellow color makes this Jrench very appealing.
- The White Material (used in Pictures 1, 2, 4, and 7) - I stared at the pictures and looked at the runway video, but i still cant put a finger on what material is being used. It resembles nylon, but i don't think its that. Anyways, its love inducing.
- The Color Blocking (in Pictures 6 and 7) - Blue Shirt + Charcoal Blue Suit + Orange Tie + Yellow Tie Clip.......some things are just perfections. But my favorite combo was the Sun Dried Green Shirt + Pale Periwinkle Buttons and Tie + Black Suit. Who conjures up these things?!
Can't wait till more Spring 2012 collection are revealed, till then!












Oooh menswear!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. :)
xoxo,
Mel
Alright Mr. Mordrian...when will we EVER see you wear something that you photograph? It's a such a tease ;) www.bravoerunway.com
ReplyDeleteyour blog is so inspiring !! I love it! Definitely following! Would love to know what you think of my blog
ReplyDeletewww.one-edge.blogspot.com
x