For Spring/Summer, i really wanted a bright pair of sunglasses. I looked for a while, wanting something original and unique, but sadly i couldn't find anything. I kinda ditched the unique idea, and switched to a new and improved classic. The first placed i looked was -of course- RayBan! Whats more classic than a nice pair of good ol' RayBans? I previously owned a black pair of wayfarers, and they looked great, they were chic, and they fit great. So i decided to look for Wayfarers.
After a few hours of browsing, i finally found what i was looking for. Light Blue Frame and Cream Temples. They look great with almost everything and the colors are perfect for Spring AND Summer. I don't know why, but a lot of sunglasses don't like looking good on my face, however these do a pretty good job at it.
You like? Cause i sure do! I know i may be getting a little ahead of myself, but i was also thinking about getting another pair of sunglasses for fall/winter. I was thinking a nice dark circle frame. I was looking a little earlier for a pair, and i think i found it! Illesteva Frienda:
I think I'm going to go try some on in NYC. I'll take some pictures for you all ;-)





I absolutely LIKE! They're still a "unique classic." Alright young man...I have a lovely blog award waiting for you here :) http://www.bravoerunway.com/2011/06/and-lovely-blog-award-goes-to.html
ReplyDeleteGreat glasses, loving the blue frame!
ReplyDeletei love the rounded frames!
ReplyDeleteKristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com
I love it! And you finally posted pictures of yourself! Quite the dashing young fellow, indeed.
ReplyDeletethe last pair is just gorgeous! :D
ReplyDelete