. Mordrian: Prada Spring 2011 Menswear
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20.6.11

Prada Spring 2011 Menswear


I really love this whole collection, BUT my favorite part of this show is the setup. Basically, It was grass looking material on the ground and even spaced blue styrofoam (i think they're styrofoam.....) cubes on it. Each guest was seated at one of these blue cubes, and the models walked along a path that made every one's view basically equal. This was such a good idea on Prada's part! ((You cant really see the blue cubes in the following pictures, but I'll put a video at the end of this post for you all :-))

Kinda like this past season, floral seems like its going to be making a major come-back. I don't really own many floral pieces, so I'm going to have to go on a major floral-hunt soon. (By the way: No success on my Daphne Guinness hunt. . . . .yet.) You know how sometimes if you buy lots of books, the total price is lowered? I wonder if i buy this whole collection, the same change would occur - please-.


That footgear in picture 2! I kinda consider Prada's Mens shoes in my top 5 brand of ever. There's this one pair of Prada shoes that i was really considering getting today. I'm really on the line on whether i should get them or not. What do you think?


Be honest, be brutally honest with me. I love the first ones, but i want you guys to see all the option. If you guys do fancy these, which color scheme do you like most? ((NO I'm not asking my readers to answer questions because i have no friends!))

And...............the Prada Men's 2012 SS video! Watch all of it, but pause at 0:53, such a beautiful idea.






12 comments:

  1. I'd love to read a post on if you bought the whole collection from Prada and they gave you discount! Few weeks ago the summer sale started but since you are ahead...those items are 'old' LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah not really feeling the florals, love the shoes.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last pair best...I think they're the most versatile. I'm not a fan of red with green...it's too Christmas-like for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you're right, the layout is a lovely idea :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout was incredible.. Prada did an amazing collection with some beautiful pieces
    lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quiet a daring look, but I am up for the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks! I've been loving Prada's footwear lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with this years prada collection specially the shoes! great post.
    http://elenitadevries.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never worn floral. I'm tempted to try this season though.

    Jesue V
    FILM MUSIC ART

    http://filmmusicart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great show! Love the mens clothes, especially the shoes. Thanks for sharing your blog. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete