Being out of school, and in the midst of summer vacation, you may be wondering what an average 14 year old is doing. Well i don't know what a normal teen is doing these days, however i do know what I'm doing. I'm basically on a Style.com overdose. The sun sets later than usual, the weather is humid and windy, and style.com is in my favorites. I really have no other choice than go back and explore fashion's history.
One of my ALL TIME favorite collection (i really wish i could buy this whole collection. . . everything is so amazing) = Comme des Garcons Spring 2006 - Menswear *of course!*. Really Comme des Garcons? How can you not expect me to choke on my warm milk and honey when you mix one of my favorite bands -The Rolling Stones- and one of my favorite brands -Comme des Garcons- together? I'm not joking about the milk thing, though. I was just drinking my nightly warm milk and honey, trying to get sleepy, browsing Style.com, and i saw this collection and i half-choked-half-spit my milk on myself.
Seriously.....where can i go to get these. Google save me!
Really though, think how much fun this show would be if you were there. Do you see the look on some of these model's faces? They seem so old-school, i bet you they were having the time of their lives walking that runway for Comme des Garcons. . . modeling those rad clothes.
IN OTHER NEWS: As each day passes, New York/Canada is drawing closer. My cousin that I'm staying with while in NYC works are the Met, so I'm almost positive shes going to take me to Alexander McQueen heaven :-).
Im also going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this July -the day after my birthday-. Dont really know why. . .but heres a little Jackson Hole video i found.
What on earth...sorry for the exceedingly annoying background music. I dont know if Jackson Hole is really as good as this video makes it out to be, but whatever! Im always up for a little vacation. I dont know why, but Jackson Hole has a really odd ring to it. Especially when that guy said, "This really is Jackson's Hole".
x mordrian
One of my ALL TIME favorite collection (i really wish i could buy this whole collection. . . everything is so amazing) = Comme des Garcons Spring 2006 - Menswear *of course!*. Really Comme des Garcons? How can you not expect me to choke on my warm milk and honey when you mix one of my favorite bands -The Rolling Stones- and one of my favorite brands -Comme des Garcons- together? I'm not joking about the milk thing, though. I was just drinking my nightly warm milk and honey, trying to get sleepy, browsing Style.com, and i saw this collection and i half-choked-half-spit my milk on myself.
How could you not be falling in love with all these patterns and colors?
Those shoes.....are mine....
Isn't is cool how he wears THAT suit with THOSE shorts? I personally like it. . . .
Ah yes, this suit is one of my favorites. The design, the stripes, the black collor/cuff/pocket.
(via - Style.com)
Really though, think how much fun this show would be if you were there. Do you see the look on some of these model's faces? They seem so old-school, i bet you they were having the time of their lives walking that runway for Comme des Garcons. . . modeling those rad clothes.
IN OTHER NEWS: As each day passes, New York/Canada is drawing closer. My cousin that I'm staying with while in NYC works are the Met, so I'm almost positive shes going to take me to Alexander McQueen heaven :-).
Im also going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this July -the day after my birthday-. Dont really know why. . .but heres a little Jackson Hole video i found.
What on earth...sorry for the exceedingly annoying background music. I dont know if Jackson Hole is really as good as this video makes it out to be, but whatever! Im always up for a little vacation. I dont know why, but Jackson Hole has a really odd ring to it. Especially when that guy said, "This really is Jackson's Hole".
x mordrian













Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! My favorite of the collection you have shown here is the white suit with the mouth tshirt! (picture 3) The shirt really stands out. My next fave is the black suit with red stripe shirt in picture 5.
ReplyDeleteLove these! Have a blast. x hivenn
ReplyDelete