Well i am SO sorry, your not getting one! I promise I'll get to some outfit posts the moment i return home. However, I've got a very special treat up my sleeve for all you faithful followers out there. Today, this post is going to be dedicated to a person extremely close to my heart - Betsey Johnson. I was debating on whether to write about her Spring or Fall collection...but they both were so beautiful. I ultimately decided to go with Fall - the collection was more my style! (hehe)
All i can say is - CRAZY (in a good way PEOPLE!). This show was just so much fun to watch! The models, the collection, the music. They all worked together to really present a high energy, exciting show. And that's what its really about! Preforming and presenting. Betsey Johnson, after looking through her extensive collection of collections, has really brought something new to Fashion each season. Designers like her are here to stay and are here to make a difference
AND...
Is it just me, or do these models have a....Jessie J look to them? That's immediately the first thing i noticed when i started to look through the picture: These models look like Jessie J......a lot like Jessie J.
After i started to think about it for a bit, it all clicked. This show was a collection of Betsey Johnson's Pink Patch line - everything was priced below $100. And Jesse J sang the song 'Price Tag'! Get it? Like the Price Tag of these clothes.....You Guys! I'm feeling awfully smart.....:-) and that doesn't happen very often.
((Thank you all so SO much for all the e-mail you've been sending! So many great recommendation for NYC and Canada, its a bit overwhelming. I'm going to be tweeting my heart away while in here, so please feel free to drop by anytime (@Mordriane), and......I'm trying best to do a little street style, its difficult though))
All i can say is - CRAZY (in a good way PEOPLE!). This show was just so much fun to watch! The models, the collection, the music. They all worked together to really present a high energy, exciting show. And that's what its really about! Preforming and presenting. Betsey Johnson, after looking through her extensive collection of collections, has really brought something new to Fashion each season. Designers like her are here to stay and are here to make a difference
AND...
Is it just me, or do these models have a....Jessie J look to them? That's immediately the first thing i noticed when i started to look through the picture: These models look like Jessie J......a lot like Jessie J.
After i started to think about it for a bit, it all clicked. This show was a collection of Betsey Johnson's Pink Patch line - everything was priced below $100. And Jesse J sang the song 'Price Tag'! Get it? Like the Price Tag of these clothes.....You Guys! I'm feeling awfully smart.....:-) and that doesn't happen very often.
((Thank you all so SO much for all the e-mail you've been sending! So many great recommendation for NYC and Canada, its a bit overwhelming. I'm going to be tweeting my heart away while in here, so please feel free to drop by anytime (@Mordriane), and......I'm trying best to do a little street style, its difficult though))

















WOW...everything from Pink Patch Line is under $100??? That is impressive, and these looks are eclectic, and the trademark of Betsey!
ReplyDeleteLace, colour, prints... this is a wonderful collection! You're right I can entirely see the Jessie J reference ! lol
ReplyDeleteI love her! I love that she is fearless with prints and color.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/
Love Betsey Johnson! She does amazing fashion illustrations, too:-) Great fun post ~Meredith
ReplyDeleteIdo Ido! love.thanks for the education mr!
ReplyDeleteWow, these are amazing!! The colors, the prints, the cuts. So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. xx
ReplyDeletebetsey's amazing!!!! so do you with this blog! <3
ReplyDeletebetsey's amazing as always :)
ReplyDeletewauw really llllovee this! btw thnx for your comment sooo sweet! maybe you could promoot me a little hihi *smiley face*
ReplyDeletexo lovee
http://elenitadevries.blogspot.com