. Mordrian: Too Much Perfection - Can't Handle It - DEAD (Shipley & Halmos Spring 2011 Menswear)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6.6.11

Too Much Perfection - Can't Handle It - DEAD (Shipley & Halmos Spring 2011 Menswear)

Blah blah blah don't judge me because i LOVE cheesy titles. To be completely honest, i haven't really ever considered looking at the Shipley & Halmos collection. I've heard of it, just never looked at it. I'm so glad something in my brain told my hand to click on the Shipley & Halmos rectangle on Style.com, because if i didn't, i would probably just be another fool on this earth who hasn't ever looked at Shipley & Halmos, you know what i mean?


Ahmayzing! This is what i call photography! Way to sell the product S&H (yes, that's what i call them now). Some of you other designers out there -you know who I'm talking to-, you could learn a thing or two from S&H. If you add just a little fun to your collection, it'll go a long way!

I can see this all from your point of view. 'He only likes the photography, not the actual collection!' LIES! Lies i tell you, LIES!!! I adore this collection. Simplicity + Patterns + Wow Those Colors Are Pretty Cool = I like you collection, i really like you. I especially like the black and white striped tee, with the black and white striped swimming trunks.

I think one of the reasons i like this so much is because its something new. I can honestly tell you all that Ive never seen a model look so calm while hes in the midst of a confetti tornado. Or Ive never experienced someone trying to shield themselves from a plethora of blue feathers, with an umbrella. Bravo S&H, BRAVO!

2 comments:

  1. really fantastic male blog!

    love all these looks:)

    kiss//rouli

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear, can't believe you're only 14! you must have a great style :D

    would you like to follow each other? :)

    xoxo

    http://fakeleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete