((Sorry i haven't been active these past few days, I've been busy busy in NYC and i just returned home. I'm going to be posting more randomly these next few weeks though: Birthday coming up, going to Florida/Wyoming/i don't know where else, and i was recently contacted by a modeling agency. . . . don't know about that one.))
ANYWAYS, lookie what arrived in the mail! It was a normal so-hot-my-goggles-i-left-outside-melted day, and i went to check the mail. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a white package labeled 'Valentino'. I had two little booklets inside (I'm sure your going to be able to differentiate between the two):
I'm not too crazy about the clothing. . . . . . but i do like the letter 'v' that was Incorporated into some of the pieces (Pictures 4, 6, and 7). It small things like that, that really impress me.
I was very impressed with Valentino's hand bags/shoes, though. I really liked the studs that were used in the purse. I was feeling major Clou Noeud Spiked Louboutin vibes. I also liked the classic look and feel of the 3rd to last handbag. And now a song i very much enjoy. . . .
ALLIGATOR TEARS
I think the reason why i like this music video/song so much is because the fact that they look like they're freezing. I'm kinda over this 100 F + weather. #readyforfall





Absolutely stunning! I love Valentino and dream of owning a signature red dress of his someday!
ReplyDeleteThe second coat - navy pea coat-ish one with gold buttons - is amazing. Want.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment and condolences a few weeks back! I've been out of the loop but am back now :).
Lydia x
ughhh, need those shoes in the last photo in my life!!
ReplyDeletehttp://itscohen.blogspot.com/
This song put me in a bobbly good mood!!
ReplyDeleteI also do enjoy the 4th outfit!
Thanks for following, will follow back:)
thnx for the comment!! love the style of photography, fun!
ReplyDeletexo loveee