I kinda felt like i was covering a lot of menswear lately so......here's a little something for you women (and men, I'm not one to judge). The reason why I'm writing about Missoni Spring 2011 is basically because the patterns and colors. Never have i seen a designer use SO MUCH color and SO MANY pattern in one collection. I feel like Missoni really went out on a limb with these pieces, but they 100% succeeded and i bet they're reaping the benefits at the moment ($$$).
I'm feeling some major I-Just-Went-To-Africa-So-That's-Why-My-Collection-Has-So-Much-Color vibes. I love how there's such depth and culture in all these Spring collections, its such a huge sign of growth in the Fashion Industry. This really shows that Fashion itself, is definitely moving forward towards a better and more united future.
Favorite Pieces? I really liked the last picture, and the 3rd from the last picture. The way the circles are Incorporated into that already patterned dress is just other worldly. It really just screams WICCAN to me -and i love it-. My complements to Missoni for bringing such elegance and beauty to the runway (i have no idea how they re going to top this one off).
I'm feeling some major I-Just-Went-To-Africa-So-That's-Why-My-Collection-Has-So-Much-Color vibes. I love how there's such depth and culture in all these Spring collections, its such a huge sign of growth in the Fashion Industry. This really shows that Fashion itself, is definitely moving forward towards a better and more united future.
Favorite Pieces? I really liked the last picture, and the 3rd from the last picture. The way the circles are Incorporated into that already patterned dress is just other worldly. It really just screams WICCAN to me -and i love it-. My complements to Missoni for bringing such elegance and beauty to the runway (i have no idea how they re going to top this one off).













I love all of the patterns and colors! What beautiful pieces!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed! Such a gorgeous collection!
ReplyDeleteLoving all of these pretty prints!
xoxox,
CC
I'm loving all the tribal prints!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. :)
xoxo,
Mel
LOVE Missoni and the use of colours! Great job!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! This is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing and for also dropping by my blog. Following you. xx
ReplyDeleteforshoeswefall.blogspot.com
Maravillosos colores
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS and daring!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome collection! I've always loved their prints, but the added tribal inspired prints make the outfits that much more exciting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/