Not sure if I've shared with you yet, but I'm a Harry Potter zealot. I worship Harry Potter, and its depressing to think that in one month, the last Harry Potter EVER is coming out. Me and my friend that's a girl ( not girlfriend, eww cooties) are going to see the midnight premiering. We're dressing up, and we're going to embarrass ourselves BIg TiMe.
Anyways, because Harry Potters been in my mind day in and day out, my mood is pretty magical. I had a dream last night that i got kicked out of Hogwarts, and i was crying when i woke up. You see, Hogwarts is my brain's favorite place to take me while i dream, and i love it. However now that I'm kicked out, I'm scared my brain wont take me there anymore :-(.



The dancing ones are the funniest :-) (and what....why on earth is Snape smiling?)


Sorry they weren't so inspiring........i was aiming for comedy ;-) I really tried to incorperate Harry Potter with Fashion, but i failed miserably (i know i used too many smiley faces in this post..i apologize)
x mordrian
Anyways, because Harry Potters been in my mind day in and day out, my mood is pretty magical. I had a dream last night that i got kicked out of Hogwarts, and i was crying when i woke up. You see, Hogwarts is my brain's favorite place to take me while i dream, and i love it. However now that I'm kicked out, I'm scared my brain wont take me there anymore :-(.



The dancing ones are the funniest :-) (and what....why on earth is Snape smiling?)


Sorry they weren't so inspiring........i was aiming for comedy ;-) I really tried to incorperate Harry Potter with Fashion, but i failed miserably (i know i used too many smiley faces in this post..i apologize)
x mordrian





hahhahahahaaaa this is the funniest post ever!!!
ReplyDeletelove it ;DDDD
so great!!!!! the dancing ones are fantastic!!!
kisses <3
caramellitsa
Harry Potter is amazing, magical, and also constitutes my childhood. Thank you so much for being the first fashion blogger I've seen to do a Harry Potter Post
ReplyDeleteGabby