I feel that, in this day and time, its very important to be able to share your emotions and feelings. Everyone needs a creative outlet of some kind to help them express themselves. I think that's the reason why i like the idea of mood boards so much. They help you move on and it's a good way to take any stresses you have away. Its almost as if you're having a spiritual awakening, it helps you become more comfortable and relaxed with yourself.
This month's mood: Melancholy
I think the reason behind my mood is the Rain. It been rain rain rain here, day in and day out. Haven't seen the sun in a while, and that really bothers me. How is someone supposed to enjoy a day when they wake up, look out the window, and they can barely tell if its day or night? Every time i go outside i get soaked, and i haven't been outside my neighborhood in a while. I know some people may like the rain, and i do too, but not day after day after day. My life has been turned into a great puddle of water, and I'm not very happy about it. I'm just hoping that the rain will seize, and the sun shines. Hopeful...yes i like that word.
This month's mood: Hopefully Melancholy................i like that better than plain melancholy





P.S. sorry if i wont be posting as much as usual. Finals are starting, and unless i want to do horrible, I'm going to have to study. I promise I'll start posting regularly as soon as finals are finished (and summer has started) !
This month's mood: Melancholy
I think the reason behind my mood is the Rain. It been rain rain rain here, day in and day out. Haven't seen the sun in a while, and that really bothers me. How is someone supposed to enjoy a day when they wake up, look out the window, and they can barely tell if its day or night? Every time i go outside i get soaked, and i haven't been outside my neighborhood in a while. I know some people may like the rain, and i do too, but not day after day after day. My life has been turned into a great puddle of water, and I'm not very happy about it. I'm just hoping that the rain will seize, and the sun shines. Hopeful...yes i like that word.
This month's mood: Hopefully Melancholy................i like that better than plain melancholy





P.S. sorry if i wont be posting as much as usual. Finals are starting, and unless i want to do horrible, I'm going to have to study. I promise I'll start posting regularly as soon as finals are finished (and summer has started) !






Snap that! I'm 2 weeks away from exams and think maybe I should start revising!
ReplyDeleteGood luck - WMS.
http://wardrobeofamillionairestudent.blogspot.com
Gorgeous images! I love the penultimate image of the dusty road
ReplyDeletehttp://www.my-cherry-picker.com
What a great blog you have. Well done.
ReplyDeletegreat idea with the themed photos! I may "borrow"! i've been thinking of doing photos on my site not of my own personal style.
ReplyDeletegood luck on finals!
x