. Mordrian: Rachel Antonoff
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8.5.11

Rachel Antonoff

Lets go back in time....back to Fall 09. You guys may think I'm mental, posting about fashion 2 years ago. However i personally love looking back in fashion's history, and I've recently realized that further back you go, the crazier and more fun the collections get.

Back on subject; one of my favorite ad campaign to date is Rachel Antonoff's 09 Fall collection.



Boo's and Bows! Rachel Antonoff you are a true genius, putting those two style together! How can you not like something Julia Frankes, Sara Sophie Flicker, and Alia Shawkat are in? What i really like about this though, is that it's timeless. This could have easily been an ad in 2010, and I'm willing to say 2011 as well. And i think that's what really matter, being timeless.

My favorite designers are those that actually willing to create a look that will last the test of time, and that will be worn year in and year out.

x mordrian

3 comments:

  1. Indeed this collection is fabulous..
    Love clean and simple garments
    lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute campaign. Great blog! I am now following ;)

    www.carmenvogue.com

    ReplyDelete