. Mordrian: Chanel S/S 2011 LookBook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19.5.11

Chanel S/S 2011 LookBook

I'm not really sure as to why Chanel sends us their LookBooks every season, but i definitely AM NOT complaining. I've previously writing about this S/S collection, but now that i actually have the book, everythings sort of different! The lookbook really made the pictures come to life. A big tip of my hat to Karl Lagerfeld for taking these! The first time i looked at the book, i spent about 3 minutes (that's a lot if you actually think about it!) on each page. Some of these photos were just breathtaking. These are some of my favorites from the book: 










2 comments:

  1. This is definetly one of my favorite collections
    nice blog! :)

    xx sashafiercee

    poshpoint0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the textures in all the pieces, yet still have lots of colour.

    ReplyDelete