. Mordrian: tough hardy man's outdoor shoes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5.5.11

tough hardy man's outdoor shoes

Don't mind the title, I'm just poking a little fun at these inanimate shoes (don't judge me). If your not like me, and don't have a father who keeps ALL his shoes, than you probably don't have fun looking through his closet. I'm sorry if your not like me in that aspect of your life, because its very fulfilling to find something you like in his sea of shoes (hehe).

I found these outdoorsy shoes today while i was journeying through his collection, and, surprisingly, i fell in love. These leather man shoes aren't usually my type, but for some unknown reason, the chunkiness of these shoes really spoke to me (again, don't judge).

Now i looked at this pair of shoes for a while till i realized what brand they were: Rockport. If your like me, you have no idea what Rockport is, much less where you buy them. And I'm a little curious as to where my father obtained these shoes. I did some research on Rockport, and i found their website! I attempted to search for these shoes in their website, but i quickly found out that this style of shoe was LONG outdated and i don't think they sell it anymore.

Other than the fact that the history behind these shoes are a bit sketchy, they're very very comfortable to wear and their color goes along with almost any other colors swimmingly. They're a bit chunky and look awkward, but once you wear them they fall into place instantly. I think that people either love this shoe, or hate it. I for one love it and hope i don't grow out of them too quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment