. Mordrian: update//my life
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10.5.11

update//my life


This is just going to be a little update post.

After many e-mails, and a lot of peer pressure, i ultimately decided to join the twitter community! I was making my account when i was unpleasantly surprised with this little message: "sorry, the user name Mordrian has been taken". REALLY? someone already took the user name Mordrian? I went to mordrian's account, and lo and behold, its some guy who joined 198 days ago and only has one tweet to a p__n star name Juniper or something. I wasn't happy :( so i settled for Mordriane. You can follow, or not, here.

I'm going to new york, but i have a separate post coming up for that!

Many people have been asking me questions by e-mail, and i thought it would be a good idea if i started a FAQ page! So if anyone has any question what so ever, e-mail me at mordrian@yahoo.com. I dont know about you guys, but this sounds like a lot of fun. . .
And last, but not least, Finals.
Finals are murdering me, study study study, and then study again. Its getting to be a bit heinous, but I'm holding on. Only 10 more days of school left! I was thinking of doing an end of the school year giveaway (cheesy, i know), what do you guys think? What things would you guys would like to win, I'm excited for this! First giveaway.

Thanks for all the support and complements everyone!

x mordrian

1 comment: