Schools finally over, Finals are finished, my white-wash jeans are arriving in two days, I'm going to be in High School next year, and Summer 2011 has finally started! Ok, lets get down to business......this summer, I'm planning to do a lot on my blog. It's only been a month or two that I've started blogging and i already feel so included and supported by other fashion bloggers. I feel that the Fashion Blogging Industry (yes, I'm willing to call it an industry) is one of the most reviving and enjoyable there is. You meet so many different, wonderful people from all over the world. And i don't know any another other way to make such good relationships with fashion companies than blogging. For now though, I'm just thoroughly enjoying my blog, and i can't wait to see whats in store for it this Summer.
Now onto some more Fashionable topics. I was cruising around Style.com when i came to Yohji Yamamoto's Fall 2011 RTW page. One word: ORGASMIC! Each season, and each runway show, I've been realizing that Yohji's work has been morphing, adapting to newer, more high fashion trends. One of my favorite characteristic in a brand is to clearly realize that it is moving forward. Another thing i like to see in a Designer is consistency. What i really love about Yohji is that his work is consistent, but it also evolves. I already know that next year, we're going to be able to tell which collection is Yohji's by just looking at it, however it's going to also be shifted into a newer look. This collection basically had my most favorite things in it: punk, dark colors, unusual patterns, flowy material; ugh! It was amazing.











Summertime Baby! :) We can finally move into the ranks of "High School Fashion Bloggers" :P
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I have NEVER heard of this designer...Very interesting collection...
New beginnings huh... What's great about fashion blogging is that it brings you to folks you'd never meet 'in real life'. Wonderful, unexpected encounters... like yours.
ReplyDeleteThe dresses are dreamy... wow!
I'm absolutely dying over this. Lovely!
ReplyDeletewaou! the haircuts!!!!
ReplyDelete