. Mordrian: Super Bass
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13.5.11

Super Bass


I was cruising around youtube, when i came across this interesting video:



I'm not too sure what to say. The teenage side of my brain is still recovering from all that color and eye candy, while my normal side is asking, "really?". OK, i get it that shes trying to sexy, but does it really have to go this far? And, oh ya! SUPER BASS = SUPERB ASS. I've got to admit, that's creative.

NORMAL SIDE OF MY BRAIN:
  • Pull down that shirt!
  • You might as well be wearing nothing....
  • Not trying to be mean, but she blinks an awful lot
  • What on earth is she doing to that poor ice motorcycle!
  • What about people outside of American? I'm really curious as to what they think about this! Comment/E-mail me please, I'm really curious in this department.
  • Drinking, swimming, and then pouring Pepto Bismal on yourself?
  • Those dance moves! Might as well be straddling a pole at a gentleman's club
  • Oh no no no, no glow in the dark seduction parties for you Snookie.
14 TEENAGE BOY SIDE OF MY BRAIN:
  • More, gimme more, gimme more more more
  • Hmmm...the dark backup dancer resembles this guy i know
  • Really like the colors, swimming in pepto bismal - creative
  • *bites lip* damn....she be HOT!
  • She has a very big booty
  • What does her mother think of this?
  • Shes awfully pretty...:)
  • All this video needs to be perfect is one lynx
FASHION SIDE OF MY BRAIN:
  • Loving the idea for all the backup dancers to wear different colored Doc Martens
  • Not loving the cotton candy pink crimped hair
  • I'm not sure why, but i do like the green hair
  • Those extraordinarily high stilettos by the pool were genius
  • Neon makeup: check!
  • I like the way they matched the hot pink leopard cat-suit with the neon pink makeup
  • Don't get me started on the 'glow in the dark' scene
I've got major mixed feelings about this. . .

x mordrian

5 comments:

  1. She's aseriously rocking that pink. Cool video. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too,soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Scandinavia and I have the exact same opinion on this video as you do... you know, except the obvious "14 TEENAGE BOY SIDE OF MY BRAIN" remarks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this song, and her entire album, the overall pink cotton-candy effect is crazy, but I do like to shake my booty to this tune, so I'm not going to fault it much. I'm a half Brit half Spanish chick living in Spain, and I'm not a teeanger anymore *sob* and I'm really happy you came by my site xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting is such an understatement, the NORMAL side of your brain is 100% right! These kinds of videos make me so mad, sad and a little nauseated. I'm an American and it makes me sad that people think most Americans like this stuff! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think this is a sick video, the styling is perfect for what she was going for, the pulled up wifebeaters and stuff are kinda ghetto but i like it cause it goes back to old nicki minaj days when she was actuallly a rapper.. totally agreed the docs were a great addition. no one has a an ass like nicki minaj she definitely has a right to show it off

    http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete