. Mordrian: Dreaming of a Fashion Forward Tomorrow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15.5.11

Dreaming of a Fashion Forward Tomorrow


After staying up past my bed time (rebellious) to write a blog for you guys, i basically passed out. I usually never remember my dreams, and if i rarely do remember, they're little snip-its. But that night's dream was vivid and it felt so real.

My dream: i was attending the Valentino 2017 FW Couture show in Milan.
Best. Dream. Ever.
I wish i was an artist so i could sketch out what i saw! The one thing i remember the best were the capes. Capes, capes, capes. There was nothing but them. Long trains spreading out behind the model, leaving a glittery train. I was in heaven. I was sitting front row next to Franca Sozzani and Anna Wintour; and my life was complete.

Another thing i remember was the runway. It was made of what seemed to be a semi-precious gem (aquamarine maybe?) and gave off an amazing light blue hue, and it complemented the clothing magnificently.

The trends i saw at that fashion show were, of course, my favorite trends right now! Alexander McQueen 15 inch heels, (my all time favorite) capes, shoulder pads, skin colored skin tight clothing, architecturally sound dresses, lace elbow length gloves, vintage embroidered umbrellas, and pieces that seemed to be made by nature herself.

I'm really hoping for another dream like this, I'm doing everything i did that day before i went to bed so that i may get lucky and catch another glimpse into fashion's future.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect dream! - WMS.

    www.wardrobeofamillionairestudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely a fashion designer at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your message on IFB!

    What a dream... intriguing. I find your writing full of life. Creativity. Let it out. You are doing just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm happy that I've stumbled upon you (via my blogger guest)! I really like, correction LOVE, what and how you write about fashion.

    I'm searching for a guest blogger on my blog http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com and I'd be happy to have you on my blog!

    If you are somewhat interested in this, please let me know by sending an e-mail or you can comment on my blog.

    Hope to hear soon from you!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete