. Mordrian: Gap: White Wash Jeans
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25.5.11

Gap: White Wash Jeans


For this summer, i really wanted a nice pair of white-wash jeans. I started looking around for them around December, and i finally found them in Gap's spring collection (thank the lord....). I tried them on and i LOVED them, they fit so well! I wanted to buy them right then and there, but i had to check H&M too. I went to h&m - nothing. So i came back to Gap to buy them, and lo and behold, they were taken.

I was devastated. I went home and i bought them online immediately - this was on the 18th. They arrived 6 days later on the 24th. This is how it all went done:

                                           
May 24th - 12:05 p.m.
                                                                                                                                  

Oh my. . . and what do we have here?
Is it a package? Oh dear!
Could it be mine? I better find out!
I open it up, yes! I shout!

              - original poem by Mordrian

May 24th - 12:06 p.m.


OH MY!

Are these what i think they are? I basically felt like i was eating rainbows while having a conversation with Anna Wintour. . . .

These are the straight cut 1969 white wash jeans, and they fit me so well. I got these same exact things, but khaki corduroys for fall/winter and they were also amazing. (I've worn them so much the corduroys aren't there anymore...its basically just a thin layer of fabric now) ((you may be laughing but it looks pretty gross))

" More Pictures!", you say? I think i could arrange something:




The butt does not sag..AT ALL. I'm not sure why it looks like it from the picture though. . .

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Congrats on your purchase. It's nice to see some of your personal style every once in a while. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love your poem. they look great, i want really light jeans too, im lacking a pair. you have a cool blog, following you

    http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete